Monday, January 17, 2011

Brook 'disappointed with floppy breasts'

Kelly Brook has described her breasts as a "big disappointment".

The 31-year-old model confessed that she struggles to see the appeal in her all-natural assets, as they have a tendency to "flop" around.

When describing her bust to Bang Showbiz, Brook said: "Well, they're mine so that's nice. They're not fake, but they hang a bit.

"They're not super-perky because they're so big. That's always a big disappointment, I think. Like when you take your top off and they go flop!"

Despite not always being satisfied with her body, Brook insisted that she would never undergo cosmetic surgery.

"Apparently they take off your nipples. No, no, I really couldn't. I don't even think I could have a boob job. I'm too squeamish to have someone do that to me."

Last year, Brook appeared naked in an issue of Playboy magazine and in horror film Piranha 3D.