Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mugdha Godse Hot Sexy indian Actress Biography Photos Videos

Mugdha Godse Biography
I belong to a middle class family situated in Pune. Also, born and brought up & studied in Pune city. During my old days, I was a simple girl with vernacular accent. I used to conduct surveys, sell oil, market few products just to earn extra pocket money. I used to earn only 100 bucks a day but never informed parents, thinking they would oppose. Later I started working in a gym to get free gym access. All of these eventually trained my language, dressing, manners, etc.

Later friends influenced me to participate in local beauty contests and guess what! I actually won one of them. This encouraged me to participate in Gladrags Mega Model Hunt 2002, and I was titled as Gladrags Mega Model of 2002. It was an unforgettable moment of my life. Later, glamour world shifted my base to Mumbai. It was a time to focus and work hard. I was struggling with auditions, screen tests, meetings, etc, etc. All of this was also combined with economical pressures, depression. Fortunately I was strong at my will power and positive attitude which helped me take a step higher. Later it was Femina Miss India 2004, which gave me Miss Perfect 10 Title. Gradually I was offered ramp shows, good money, etc. Finally, I bought a house in 2006. It was a big pat on my back. I was proud of myself.
In the due course, Fashion came to me. Madhur Bhandarkar caught me while doing an ad shoot. He presented my character which was based on a model in fashion industry and I agreed immediately. I then realized that this is an opportunity to prove myself once again. I had never acted in my school days but I took it as a challenge coz my co-stars were Priyanka Chopra & Kangana Ranauat.
It was a huge platform and with God’s grace, I am showered with success. My film did well also my performance was appreciated. Let’s hope for more and more is stored in my kitty. Wish me luck!

Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse & Neil Nitin Mukesh make love in Jail
Fashion - Mugdha Godse's Bikini Ramp Walk HD