Saturday, July 9, 2011

Devyani Hot Photos Bikini Wallpapers Biography

Devyani Biography

# “While I was a student I tried to become a good volleyball player but failed to achieve that.”"I feel bad when the film for which I have worked hard doesn’t do well in theatres!”
# “The audience would get bored if an artist acts in the same type of role in a film in which he or she had already acted in an earlier film. Nowadays, I have the burning desire in me to act in a powerful character role! If I’m offered such a role I would definitely give preference to that.”
# “I was the happiest person when I got State Award for “Kathal Kottai” and “Surya Vamsam”"
# “I like to cook, like to see old, Hindi films. At free times I want to be at home chatting with friends.”

Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devyani 
Devayani Hot & Wet Song
  
Devayani hot