Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wishlist



This is precisely the leather jacket I'm after. I've been thinking about it ever since I saw Ashley Olsen wear a biker jacket over a gown at a premiere. Then soon after I watched Shia Lebeouf wear the mens version in "Indiana Jones". Then just yesterday I was watching a Lady GaGa short on Mtv and her male backup dancers were wearing them too. It's gotten me pretty decided on getting my own now.



I think that David Archuleta has the one I reeeeally want from "RRL" below, although I must see if I can source it:





I'm only hoping that this jacket doesn't become one of those "trends" that everyone wears and then I'm stuck with a good quality jacket I can't/won't wear like in the case of my Wayfarer Ray bans!

Photobucket

You can order one here from Rusty Zipper an online Vintage dealer.