Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katrina Kaif's New Commercial Movement In Aamsutra!

Pepsico's mango drink, portion is rear with a new Aamsutra commercial movement characteristic Katrina Kaif some time ago over. the commercial will held us in 19th February. It is attend to that for the commercial, Katrina has blast in the foreign milieus of Thailand. The new campaign focuses on the thought of 'Sabr Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai.' "I'm very energized to be a fraction of the new Slice Commercial Movement as it delightfully tourist attractions the perception of extravagance for all mango lovers counting me. Set in a supernatural, vision like forest, the movement commemorate mango as the sugary fruit of endurance. I also narrate to the argument of 'Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai' as it clutch true to my life and my journey in Bollywood", said Katrina Kaif .
Presenting you the amazing Katrina Kaif from the Aamsutra 2011 ad campaign, which you are going to romance.