Saturday, August 28, 2010

Honest and experiences

  • Its better to know others than make a friendship.(I dont even know 'bout anyone's personality, I think to be a friend is easier. But isnt a friendship without knowin each other. What the fuck is this huh?!)
  • I dont even care of anyone and anythin (thats why my bedroom looks like a shipwreck)
  • Quotes maker is a liar!
  • Careful to be together more than 6 days on 3 activities with another gender
  • Sometimes, something you read isnt somethin that he/she wrote
  • Stalker is fucker
  • Please do it: Ask and think before act
  • God gives me an amenities after I stop wathcin.... hahaha Thank God
  • Liar is everywhere
  • Dont be like a robot, my love :-)
  • I've many problems to solve (im not talkin of my class)
  • I need my team, Debas....
  • Terlalu banyak buber