Saturday, May 22, 2010

how much color is too much color

  Hey dear, Im totally bad, trapped on this worst feeling. What I want, just wanna sleep but I cant! Its really damn ergh. Anyway, back to the topic. This worst feeling not because of my insomnia, insomnia just one of this feeling's effect. Guess what? Love (again and again, but I think isnt a real or a true love. Only something kinda 'fall-in-like'). Like a coffe, I'll die in love like a death of caffeine. It feels different, in this place, then I move on, then another place, then far far away place, every place has a different taste and hypnotized me also drives me into another color. Sometimes Im a white, but only a few minutes later I could change to the black one, or purple, or yellow, or pink, or red, or green, or every-color! Every color? Do you know: How much color is too much color! My feelings are gonna be a madness, random-but-wont-be-come-together. Just color who attends the party of color! All of this feelings just dancin', drinkin many glasses of coffe, without a song, with out a joke, only standin up on the same place (heart) and die in caffein slowly. But, though they drank many glasses or maybe thousands, their color wont be became into the brown. They have their own color and they always consist of that. Do you get my point? Can you imagine this: 
  One night you came to that party (the color's party) without a voice, without a song, but you knew who they are and all of them looked same. Would you want to attend that party for tomorrow or later? Bored. Confused. And ergh I wanna out from there! Too random, too much colors, and bye!