Thursday, May 20, 2010

please, take me to another place

  Actually I love ventory people and my class. But I often.............. Yap kenakalan remaja :-P not because of my friends, just because of the teacher. I dont (even) love the teacher there! Except the (annoy) teacher who teaches my favourite subject-> Mr. Dahriman :-) and this is his exercise, do you know who's the number 9 one on my caricature? :-P

  Of course, I love my mother. I dont wanna dissapointin her, thats why I wanna stop my game. Im sorry to all of my teachers, Im a bad student, I often be the absent girl. Do you know why? Because I hate my headmaster hihi. And I just wanna be happy to playin all day! Sorry Im childish too much. Yeah for ventory, Im sorry yep. I usually go go go and escape for skip :-P But no more deh, udah kenyang mainnya :-)