Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Charice and Sarah Geronimo would be great together." - David Foster


International composer David Foster said it would be great if Pop Star Princess Sarah Geronimo and international singing sensation Charice would do a project together.

In an interview with Steve Angeles of ABS-CBN North America Bureau, Foster said he finds Sarah amazing.

I love Sarah. Sarah's amazing and I think the two of them would be great together. I was in the Philippines and I wanted Sarah to come sing with me but she wasn't available and I'd love to meet her someday,” he said.

Reports said Sarah is working with a coach who is a friend of Foster. This fueled speculations that she will soon team up with Foster’s protege Charice.

Foster, however, revealed that he has not made contact with Sarah yet, but he is open to working with her.