Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dingdong Dantes Supports RH Bill; Says He Practice Safe S&)(


Kapuso prime leading man Dingdong Dantes is publicly supporting and advocating the passage of the Reproductive Health (RH) bill but is strongly against abortion.

Dingdong doesn’t claim to be an expert of the said bill that’s been the subject of an ongoing national debate, but he feels it would help Filipinos with regards to family planning.

I’m really more for the bill’s educational side which is for everyone and not just women. There’s awareness of the sexuality. There’s awareness of what can happen and precautionary measures. Whatever happens, people especially women have choices or alternatives to do what they think is right for them,” Dingdong explained.

He stressed, though, that the bill for him is aimed at educating people.

At the end of the day it’s all about being responsible parents and responsible teachers. But definitely I’m against abortion. I’m a Roman Catholic and I practice what’s expected,” he replied.

Does he practice safe sex then?

I don't want to get there. But I think I’m very safe,” he replied smiling.